Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Name: Muhaimin Bin Munir
Room No: 809, 8th Floor, Tower – I, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Date of Graduation: January 2020
- Higher Secondary Certificate
Adamjee Cantonment College, Dhaka (Year of Passing: 2015)
- Secondary School Certificate
Daud Public School, Jessore (Year of Passing: 2013)
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2016
- Academic Session 2015-2016
- Best Programmer (Junior) MIST – 2016 awarded from MIST Computer Club
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2017
- Academic Session 2016-2017
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2018
- Academic Session 2018-2019
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2019
- Academic Session 2019-2020
- Graduated with MIST Dean’s List of Honor
- Best MIST Team, MIST IUPC 2019
- Received University Merit Scholarship in all levels during undergraduate study at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST).
- Solved over 2000 problems in different online judges and participated in many Inter University competitive programming competitions.
||Oracle, Firebase, MySql, MS SQL Server
||Codeblocks, Netbeans, MATLAB, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Packet Tracer, emu8086, Arduino
||ShareLaTeX (Overleaf v2)
||Written and oral skills in both Bengali and English
|Word Processing and Presentation
||Microsoft Word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Visio, Microsoft Project
||Unity, OpenGL, Blender, Filmora
- F. R. Alam, M. B. Munir, S. Ishrak, S. Hussain, et al., “An Automated Cloud-Based Digitized Management System for Rohingya Refugee Camp in Bangladesh,” 2018 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE), Chonburi, Thailand, 2018, pp. 63-67.
- Data Structure
- Structured Programming Language
- Object Oriented Programming Language
- Artificial Intelligence
- Game Developer, Orange Box Lab
Duration: December, 2017 – January, 2018
- Industrial Attachment, Trust Bank Limited
Duration: December, 2018 – January, 2019
- Lecturer, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: January, 2020 – Present