Room No: 812, 8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower (Tower-1), MIST
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Date of Graduation: March 2019
- Higher Secondary Certificate
Rajuk Uttara Model College, Dhaka (Year of Passing: 2014)
- Secondary School Certificate
Adamjee Cantonment Public School (Year of Passing: 2012)
- MIST Commandant’s List of honor – 2016
- Academic Session 2015-2016
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2017
- Academic Session 2016-2017
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2018
- Academic Session 2018-2019
- Graduated with MIST Dean’s List of Honor
- Received University Merit Scholarship in level 3 and 4 and Osmany Scholarship in level 2 during undergraduate study at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Received Best Student Research Award from Faculty of ECE for Undergraduate Thesis done at MIST.
||C, C++, Java, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, MATLAB
||MySQL, Oracle, Firebase
||Codeblocks, Netbeans, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Packet Tracer, Arduino
||OpenGL, Blender, Filmora
 Joint Secretary, Organizing Committee, the 1st MIST Inter-University Programming Contest. Website: http://www.iupc.mist.ac.bd
 Joint Secretary, Organizing Committee, National Collegiate Programming Contest. Website.
 Member, IEEE
 Undergraduate Thesis: Towards increasing the UI/UX of mHealth applications in Bangladesh with a self-developed Diabetic assistant application with integrated machine learning as a test case.
 Raiyan Rahman, A R Ahsan, Y Ahmed. Canal blockage detection system for urban cities to prevent floods in real-time.
 Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA) under the International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA), USA with 96% marks.
 Runner-up (2015) and Champion (2018) on MIST Debate competition.
- CSE-100: Introduction to Computer System Sessional (Spring 19)
- CSE-302: Database Management Systems Sessional (Spring 19)
- CSE-304: Compiler Sessional (Spring 19)
- CSE-310: Computer Network Sessional (Spring 19)
- CSE 271: Introduction to Computer Programming Theory (Fall 19)
- CSE 272: Introduction to Computer Programming Sessional (Fall 19)
- CSE 360: Integrated Design Project (IDP-I) (Fall 19)
- CSE 214: Numerical Analysis Sessional (Fall 19)
- CSE 224: Advanced Programming Language Sessional (Fall 19)
- CSE 202: Digital Logic Design Sessional (Spring 20)
- EECE 446: Communication Networks Sessional (Spring 20)
- CSE 281: Computer Programming Techniques Theory (Spring 20)
- CSE 282: Computer Programming Techniques Sessional (Spring 20)
- CSE 460: Integrated Design Project (IDP-II) (Spring 20)
- Industrial Attachment, Robi Axiata Limited
Duration: December 2017 – January 2018
- Teaching Assistant, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Duration: January, 2019
- Lecturer, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: February 2019 – Present