Muhaimin Bin Munir, Lecturer
- A website that gives insight to the COVID-19 situation in Bangladesh through the latest info presented in a detailed, graphical, and contextual format. The site also includes a COVID symptom checker tool and hospital, test center contact numbers along with their respective addresses.
- Launched on 23rd March and was one of the first websites of it’s kind in Bangladesh. Later ICT ministry launched the official website in late April.
- Over 10000+ views as of now.
- Accessible online at www.coronastate.mist.ac.bd
- Contextual Data: Latest updates on the state of COVID-19 state in a graphical, contextual and analytical manner.
- Self-Test Tool: Users can take an online test that and self-diagnose their “probability” of being Covid-19 positive. This was developed based on the symptoms chart by WHO.
- Emergency Contact info: The website also contains emergency contact info, hospital and test center numbers, test forms etc.
- Hospital and Test Center Addresses: Contains website and test center addresses with google map links to help out those in need.